The Office of Inspector General (OIG) published guidance in 2000 and supplemental guidance in 2008 on the implementation of effective compliance programs for Nursing Homes. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA) includes mandatory compliance and ethics program requirements for nursing home providers. Each nursing home must have a compliance and ethics program in operation by March 23, 2013. The program must be effective in detecting and preventing criminal, civil and administrative violations and in promoting quality care.
This section of the web site is to outline the elements of Gundersen Harmony Care Center’s compliance program with our policies and procedures for detecting and preventing fraud, waste and abuse.
- Harmony Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct
- HCHC 3000 Compliance Hotline
- HCHC 3014 False Claims and Whistleblowers
- HCHC 3032 Non-retaliation
- HCHC 3035 Compliance Audit Standards
- HCHC 3036 Maintenance and Distribution of Compliance Plan Standards of Conduct
- HCHC 3050A Harmony Conflict of Interest Corporation
- HCHC-3057 Vendor Visitation.Interaction and Resident areas
- HR-111 Social Media Policy
For additional information or questions regarding Gundersen Harmony Care Center’s compliance program, please contact the Compliance officer at (507) 886-6544.